Stupid in America
Politically incorrect guide to politics
- Spontaeous order, not government directs most of life, we just don't think about it.
- Ability to fail are important for the market to function.
- Governments provide obstacles so that the average person doesn't know what to do.
- Some government requirements are intimidating
- Making regulations, can be like a balloon, squeezing one part makes the air go to another part.
- Nothing is as permanent as a temporary government program.
- If subsidies, regulation , and stimulus and bailoits are so good, why not bail out everybody, subsidise everything, borrow and stimulate always and regulate everything.
- Most changes does not come from politicians, it comes from people.