Looks a bit contrived but a good video
- The three problems according to Edward -Growth of government and loss of freedom,Corruption,Apathy.
- Part of the apathy comes from the fact people don't know what they can do.
- Analogies are good because we can look at things being removed from the situaton
- Do nothing (a popular choice)
- Join the bad guys
- Get out of the country
- Register protest
- Take to court
- Organise a religion
- We have to co-operate, we need activists, a training program, the organisation should not be subverted, and principles.
- we must know what we are for as well as against
- Totalitarian governments are based on collectivism or theocracies
- Colectivists are not happy trying to persuade people, thet want to co-erce people
- Most people think freedom is not being in jail
- We need to take back the power centers one by one
- It makes no difference what you think if others hold the power
- Power does not seek those who are virtuous, it belongs to those who reach for it
- Once power achieved it must be defended
- Any system that relies on only good people being elected is not going to work
- Collectivists are the enemy of religion as they contradict the state as a form of salvation.