- Even soviet Russia and communist China run on greed,
- It is never us that is greedy, it is always someone else
- The great achievements of society have not come from government bureaus. Eienstein did not come up with the theory of relativity under order of a bureaucrat, Henry Ford didn't revolutionise the automative industry that way.
- The most successful countries in general are where these has been capitalism and free trade. The countries where the masses are worst off are where this is not the case.
- Free enterprise has shown to be best at unlocking the productive capacities and improving the general lot.
This page is awaiting content, please feel free to submit some via the contact tab or visit another page with content here: