Slogans are a great way of getting a point across without debate.
Quite often though they simply or muddle an argument making them hard to refute, without a lot of thought.
- Don’t spread my wealth; spread my work ethic.
- Debt is the problem; how can it be the solution too?
- Economics for Dummies: Spend Less Than You Earn
- If You’re Not OUTRAGED, You Aren’t Paying ATTENTION!
- Reward Responsibility, Not Irresponsibility
- Save Trees; Stop Printing Money.
- Save the children – Stop spending their money.
- You Can’t Spend Your Way Out of Debt.
- Combine the word tax with attack to get... Atax (attacks)
- If Everyone Paid Taxes … We Would All Be Equal.
- Stop THIEF !!!. This is our pay, so we do have a say!
- Stop Punishing Success; Stop Rewarding Failure.
- I don't want tax reduced for the rich, I want tax reduced for all people.
- Pay less tax legally, vote for us!
Here are some general slogans
- No more powerful motivator than self interest.
- Arrangements are voluntary regulations are not
- Society is more utilitarian in a free market
- Say to govt, you shall not overrule us again
- 2nd class justice
- I left XXX to the politicians....- what a mess
- It is Ironic the government should talk about bullying as a problem, the government is the biggest bully
- Welfare addicts. (dependent on welfare).
- "Trade not politics" (meaning trade can replace politics)
Obama says people vote for me because I am cool.
Ron Paul, people vote for me because they read.
How to dress up slogans