The trouble is, we get told that "everything" is bad for you.
- Excise taxes are regressive taxes
- Excise goods tend to not be price sensitive
- Any tax has to be looked as apotentially being introduced primarily to strengthen the coffers.
- Its our money and government have put taxes on so we know what we must spend it on
- Prohibition by taxes!
- More money for politicians wages
- Why would you want to introduce another tax to the UK when we are one of the highest taxed countries in the world?
- Typical fraudulent abuse of the power to tax.
Demand an end to social engineering by taxation and a return to the concept that taxes are levied solely to pay for the services that the state is obliged to provide to its citizens.
Why is fuel duty not printed on petrol stations receipts, or why is alcohol tax not shown on receipts in bars and pubs?